Last night ten of Texo’s most daring employees donned their helmets, gloves and flattering boiler suits and took to the Go-Karting track.
It was a ‘thrilling’ and physical race but there could only be one winner.
After was the obligatory post race curry and post-race analysis – a chance for the 9 not so lucky racers to argue their point as to why they did not achieve the elusive gold medal.
Better luck next time guys.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Now - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020
- Steel Look Internal Doors in Fulham - June 10, 2020