Get the first look at Keller’s Next Generation Sliding Glass Door System
Visit the Keller exhibition at BAU Munich 17 to 22nd April 2023 to be the first in the world to see the newest sliding door technology from the market leaders. The team at IQ will be joining Keller at BAU on Thursday 20th April for a dedicated ‘UK Day’ to meet with architects from all over the world and discuss the latest advance in architectural glazing technology.
BAU Munich is the world’s leading architecture and construction trade fair, featuring some of the biggest names in architectural glazing and specification. The architecture exhibition covers over 200,000 sq ft and it is there that Keller will be launching their latest solution for architects and builders.
Click here to RSVP and be one of the first to see the NextGen sliding system from Keller. The team from IQ will be available on Thursday 20th April.
The Story of the NextGen Sliding minimal windows Development
Keller were one of the pioneers in slim framed architectural glazing, developing the first high-end and virtually frameless aluminium minimal windows® system in 2007. Since that date, Keller have continued to develop the minimal windows system, working with IQ and their partners in the market to ensure we respond to ever-changing market trends and demands.
The Next Generation Sliding minimal windows is a revolutionary and dynamic new approach to the slim framed sliding door concept. The solution offers a complete redesign of what you think when specifying a slim framed sliding door, unifying the sliding door application with a wide range of glazing parameters into one unique sliding glass door system.
Every element of the NextGen sliding system has been broken down and reconstructed from a draft idea of minimalism and performance combined. Each connection, each seal, each profile has been reinvented to create what truly is the ‘next generation’ of slim framed sliding door systems.
These revolutions in architectural glazing will be launched to the public for the first time at BAU in Munich 17-22nd April 2023.
Visit Keller and IQ Glass at the exhibit to explore the new frontier of architectural glazing and intensify the discussion on trends and market demands to include this into the new development.
What is Special About the NextGen Sliding minimal windows?
Keller minimal windows® NGS is a unified design of the Next Generation minimalistic sliding systems, optimized for different thicknesses of glass and applicable to various types of glazing and the combination of its elements.
Within the new system you will find four series consolidation into one system, one design, one build.
Sustainability of materials and manufacture has been a key consideration in its development with unique high-end mechanical systems and no limitations for weight and height.
- Innovation embedded with numerous IP pending.
- Enhanced structural design.
- Hidden frames and elements, maximal reduced sight lines for a unique minimalist experience – aesthetic design and operation, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Easy to clean integrated drainage system.
- Special low-noise movement feature.
- Enhanced stability and tightness of joints.
- Advanced insulation values – thermally and acoustically optimized.
- Barrier-free threshold solution.
- Secure and fast installation, as well as sealing processes.
- Sourcing aluminium with low carbon footprint, and from ASI rated extrusion facilities,
- Sourcing thermal break bars with C2C rating „GOLD“,
- Member of the Circular Economy Association A/U/F to ensure a closed loop recycling of aluminium.
RSVP to visit Keller and IQ Glass
Click here to RSVP for the Keller exhibition at BAU. The team can offer BAU Munich guided tours for partners, architects, and student groups to explore Keller minimal windows® solutions for modern private architecture
Dedicated to our customers we provide face to face guided tours of the product range displayed at the Keller minimal windows® exquisite booth at BAU Munich 2023. The team from IQ will be available on Thursday 20th April at the Keller stand to personally meet dedicated teams as part of the Keller ‘UK Day’.
During specialized tours at the world’s leading trade fair for architecture and construction, Keller will showcase their solid technical expertise and inspiration in design and contemporary private architecture to clients from all over the world.
Many more novelties to be shown, and special programs to welcome our guests at BAU 2023 to be announced.
BOOK YOUR GUEST PASS BY KELLER MINIMAL WINDOWS to visit us at the BAU 2023.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Wind Load on Windows Case Study: Mawgan Porth House - February 28, 2023
- Geneva by Richard Armitage Filmed at IQ Showroom - February 28, 2023
- Can dual coatings improve the performance of glass? - February 20, 2023
- Guide to Architectural Glazing and Timber Designs - February 7, 2023
- Visit IQ Glass and Keller at BAU Munich 2023 - January 31, 2023