The showroom will be closed to visitors, to allow for new systems to be fitted. This will affect Friday 9th October, Saturday 10th October and Monday 12th October.
On Friday 9th October the courtyard part of the showroom will be closed whilst we install panoramah! sliding door systems. If you are booked to visit the showroom on this day to view the sliding door systems, the showroom team will be in touch to rearrange your visit. Showroom visits can go ahead as planned for the rest of our products, just be aware there will be some construction works around the building.
On Saturday 10th October and Monday 12th October the showroom will be closed to visitors all day. We will not be taking any showroom bookings for these dates due to the required crane use throughout the days.
Once the showroom has completed work, please do get in touch to see the new systems in action.
Latest posts by Carly Coren (see all)
- Upcoming Showroom Closures - October 6, 2020
- Amersham’s Michelin Starred Restaurant Has Reopened - August 19, 2020
- Descending Window Systems in Action - June 23, 2020
- COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Important Notice - March 23, 2020
- Top 10 Moments In The Last 10 Years - March 5, 2020