The IQ annual Christmas fundraising day took place on Friday 14th December 2018, which saw the entire IQ Team dress up in their best Christmas jumpers and outfits in our Head Office in Amersham – all in the name of charity.
Our chosen charity is the Roald Dahl Marvellous Children’s Charity, based locally to our office and showroom. The charity was set up by the wife of the legendary author Roald Dahl, in his memory, in 1990. The charity provides nurses to seriously ill children across the UK and aims to help make their lives a little easier.
The whole IQ team rose to the occasion on the national #christmasjumperday and we will have a figure for the total amount raised soon.
During the day we had a Best Christmas Jumper/Outfit competition. Simeon was crowned the winner and received a Golden Ticket to the Roald Dahl Museum! We were amazed at the light-up Rudolph, not to mention the tartan and paisley combination.
If you would like to support the Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity, you can click here to donate. Alternatively, we have a collection box on display at our showroom within Sky House Design Centre.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- How much does a side infill extension cost? - January 20, 2020
- How can internal doors improve interior design? - January 13, 2020
- Glass Interface Design: Structural Glazing with Opening Elements - October 19, 2019
- IQ Charity Golf Day - June 19, 2019
- The Anatomy of a Glass Box Extension - April 29, 2019