How the showroom will operate in tier 2
As lockdown draws to a close, Amersham will be in Tier 2 of the UK’s tiered system. This means the IQ showroom can reopen on the 3rd December, as per government guidelines.
Tier 2 allows retail to open and therefore showroom visits to resume. Following strict social distancing guidelines, IQ have a number of safety measures in place to allow safe showroom visits to be conducted. Upon booking a showroom appointment, these guidelines will be sent directly to you, prior to the visit.
We cannot allow showroom appointments from visitors living in tier 3 as the government guidelines are not the same in these areas. To check which tier you fall into, visit the gov.uk website and type in your postcode.
All showroom appointments must be pre-booked and arrivals will be staggered to avoid congestion in the reception area at any time. The one-way system throughout the showroom will remain in place, with masks being a requirement when travelling around the building.
In our dedicated meeting spaces, seats are marked to show where staff and visitors can sit with a 2metre distance between them. The showroom will continue to be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day and the building ventilated at all times.
To get in touch with the showroom team or book your visit today, simply fill out the form here.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Guide to Architectural Glazing and Timber Designs - February 7, 2023
- Visit IQ Glass and Keller at BAU Munich 2023 - January 31, 2023
- 6 Examples of Glazing for a Home on a Sloping Site - December 19, 2022
- Our ‘Glazing for Self-Builders’ eGuide – Sign Up for Free - December 19, 2022
- How to Use Structural Glass and Slim Framed Sliding Glass Doors Together - December 15, 2022