The IQ Showroom will be closed to visitors from Thursday 5th November.
Due to the latest government guidelines and the news of the upcoming lockdown, the showroom will be closed to visitors from Thursday the 5th November.
Construction companies have been instructed to stay open, therefore much like the first lockdown, we will be working to full capacity with some staff members working remotely where possible. The business will remain fully operational and all projects will go ahead as planned unless otherwise stated by your project manager.
If you have a showroom visit booked over the planned lockdown period, a member of the showroom team will be in touch to reschedule this for you. We hope to be back open by the 3rd December if government guidelines permit.
We continue to offer remote services, including design consultations, initial meetings and virtual CPD’s on any video conferencing platform that works for you. If you have a project to discuss whilst spending more time at home, IQ are happy to help.
In the meantime, keep up with our latest projects and product launches over on our social channels. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Shannon Normoyle (see all)
- Contemporary House With Bespoke Glazing in Portree Skye, Scotland - May 24, 2022
- Double Height Glass Wall Construction at the New IQ Showroom - May 19, 2022
- Construction of the Automated Rooflight Glassmotion Box - May 5, 2022
- IQ Glass in the top places to live in the South West - April 4, 2022
- HERA (High-spec Electric Rooflight Automation) and MARS® (Modern Automated Rooflight System): Roof Glazing System Comparison - October 15, 2021