The team at IQ Glass and some guests again took our yearly pilgrimage to Royal Ascot to enjoy a day out of the offices at the prestigious event.
Hats were donned, suits where dry cleaned, Champagne was drunk, bets were lost but as always the day was an amazing excursion.
Highlight of the day: out of tune singing of ‘Hey Jude’ around the Band Stands fuelled by Champagne and Pimms.
We hope our clients didn’t begrudge us the day off (and I am sure they won’t as we did bump into a few of you within the Grand Stand) but rest assured we were back hard at work creating fantastic glass creations… after a weekend of recovering.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Now - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020
- Steel Look Internal Doors in Fulham - June 10, 2020