For a third year in a row a select few of the Texo team took to the racing track to determine who was the fastest (or lightest as was contested).
This year’s round was as eventful as the last with a few red cards, some strong hand gestures and one case of dizziness due to petrol inhalation.
Mr Dan F was not available to defend his title from last year and this year’s winner was Mr L Masson, much to everyone’s chagrin.
But the surprise from this year was Mr G Thompson who moved from his 8th place finish last year to a podium place, finishing 3rd!
Post-race analysis revealed that a rematch will need to be held next year with weights in Mr L Masson’s car to even the playing field.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Now - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020
- Steel Look Internal Doors in Fulham - June 10, 2020