For a third year in a row a select few of the Texo team took to the racing track to determine who was the fastest (or lightest as was contested).
This year’s round was as eventful as the last with a few red cards, some strong hand gestures and one case of dizziness due to petrol inhalation.
Mr Dan F was not available to defend his title from last year and this year’s winner was Mr L Masson, much to everyone’s chagrin.
But the surprise from this year was Mr G Thompson who moved from his 8th place finish last year to a podium place, finishing 3rd!
Post-race analysis revealed that a rematch will need to be held next year with weights in Mr L Masson’s car to even the playing field.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rebecca is Head of Marketing at the IQ Group and has worked in glazing specification for many years. She has a broad range of technical knowledge about all our glazing products and offers technical advice and guidance to architects for specification. Her easy to digest technical advice is often quoted in magazines and publications. You might also recognise her as one of the IQ Glass CPD presenters.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Wind Load on Windows Case Study: Mawgan Porth House - February 28, 2023
- Geneva by Richard Armitage Filmed at IQ Showroom - February 28, 2023
- Can dual coatings improve the performance of glass? - February 20, 2023
- Guide to Architectural Glazing and Timber Designs - February 7, 2023
- Visit IQ Glass and Keller at BAU Munich 2023 - January 31, 2023