One of our projects – Keeling House – has been shortlisted for this years Don’t Move, Improve! awards.
The renovation project took an old water tank at the top of a Grade II listed building and converted it into a two floor apartment. Our minimal windows sliding doors as well as bespoke structural glazing helped open up the water tank and bring in natural light.
Due to the planning restraints and privacy issues of such a high level and overlooked building we designed the glass walls with translucent glazing and a bespoke glass louvre system to the central opening pane. A frameless glass balustrade integrated with the sliding doors to allow the centre pane to open for ventilation.
The resulting apartment sits in a proud location at the top of Keeling House which is an iconic and highly visible tower block in Bethnal Green.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020
- Steel Look Internal Doors in Fulham - June 10, 2020
- Invisio Structural Glazing Details – Now Available to Download - June 1, 2020
- IQ Start to Return to the Office - May 18, 2020