Maintenance and Cleaning of IQ Structural Glass
A common question asked by architects, designers and end users alike when they are considering installing and IQ structural glass extension or glass roof…
How will I clean it?
In fact, all IQ Glass structural glass installations are designed to take a standard maintenance load for just this reason. The strength of the glass used and the supporting methods of the structural glass ensure that all IQ Glass installations are able to take the load of a human in order to allow general maintenance and cleaning to these high-end glass installations.
Still need convincing?
Here is our very own Bob cleaning the glass roof of our structural glass box extension to our offices in Amersham.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020
- Steel Look Internal Doors in Fulham - June 10, 2020
- Invisio Structural Glazing Details – Now Available to Download - June 1, 2020
- IQ Start to Return to the Office - May 18, 2020