Installing the 21mm framed sliding glass doors alongside frameless structural glass created fully glazed walls of glass, perfect for maximising light intake and providing incredible views of the homeowner’s surroundings.
Frameless glass balustrades were installed surrounding the balcony to provide uninterrupted views for the homeowners whilst also continuing the frameless design of the property.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Glass Extension to Boy George’s House for Sale - September 22, 2022
- The Construction Story of the Floating Glass Box - May 10, 2022
- Glazing Thermal Performance Updated Building Regulations Approved Document L - May 7, 2022
- Best Innovative Architectural Glazing in Scotland, Ireland and Wales - March 25, 2022
- Ultimate Guide to Sound Insulation in Architectural Glazing - February 18, 2022