Installing the 21mm framed sliding glass doors alongside frameless structural glass created fully glazed walls of glass, perfect for maximising light intake and providing incredible views of the homeowner’s surroundings.
Frameless glass balustrades were installed surrounding the balcony to provide uninterrupted views for the homeowners whilst also continuing the frameless design of the property.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Glass Interface Design: Structural Glazing with Opening Elements - October 19, 2019
- IQ Charity Golf Day - June 19, 2019
- The Anatomy of a Glass Box Extension - April 29, 2019
- Take a Closer Look: Our minimal windows® Showroom - March 22, 2019
- The IQ Christmas Jumper Fundraising Day 2018 - December 19, 2018