Office Refurbishment Using Architectural Glazing
IQ Glass installed a variety of architectural glazing elements as part of the refurbishment for the offices in Rathbone Place. These glazing elements included minimal windows sliding glass doors, frameless and steel framed fire rated glass, casement doors and auto venting roof lights. Glass balustrades were also installed to create safety barriers in the Reception area and on the rooftop terraces. These elements were installed to allow the maximum amount of natural light and ventilation into the offices throughout the year.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- A Guide to Natural Light in Architectural Design - April 23, 2021
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Today - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020