IQ Glass installed slim framed minimal windows sliding glass doors, a minimal windows pivot door and fixed structural glazing throughout this holiday home to provide stunning coastal views and to maximise natural light intake.
Four sets of sliding glass doors were integrated onto the Cornwall property with different configurations including a bi-parting configuration, providing a wider access space between the internal and external areas. The slim 21mm framing used maximises the natural light intake into the holiday home and provides incredible coastal views from each level.
Fixed structural glazing has been utilised to create a double height glass elevation, allowing natural light to pass through into spaces within the home that would usually be quite dull. This structural glazing also creates windows above a set of sliding glass doors and in the bathroom, providing stunning coastal views whilst the homeowners are relaxing.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- A Guide to Natural Light in Architectural Design - April 23, 2021
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Today - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020