Glass Sliding Doors on a Unique Build
This unique building was built into a hillside, half submerged in the landscape beneath a turf roof, overlooking a stream. Glass sliding doors were installed surrounding the home to provide impressive views and incredible amounts of natural light into a home that could be prone to darkness due to the submersion.
These glass sliding doors also create an indoor-outdoor living experience, perfect for the family. Installing slim framed sliding glass doors onto a property has many benefits including an increase in natural light intake and allowing homeowners to maximise the use of their outdoor living areas.
Video Credit: Amey & Co www.ameyandco.com
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Guide to Architectural Glazing and Timber Designs - February 7, 2023
- Visit IQ Glass and Keller at BAU Munich 2023 - January 31, 2023
- 6 Examples of Glazing for a Home on a Sloping Site - December 19, 2022
- Our ‘Glazing for Self-Builders’ eGuide – Sign Up for Free - December 19, 2022
- How to Use Structural Glass and Slim Framed Sliding Glass Doors Together - December 15, 2022