Aluminium windows were installed onto the front and rear of the building to provide natural light intake and ventilation into each of the spaces on the higher levels of the home. These windows were installed with different configurations to suit each individual space. The bathroom windows had a sandblasted finish to provide privacy to the area from outside.
Four sets of aluminium sliding doors were installed as access between the internal and external living spaces. The slim aluminium framing used on these windows and doors creates a contemporary and uniform design for the new builds.
Find out more about the Hermitage Lane project here.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- Glass Interface Design: Structural Glazing with Opening Elements - October 19, 2019
- IQ Charity Golf Day - June 19, 2019
- The Anatomy of a Glass Box Extension - April 29, 2019
- Take a Closer Look: Our minimal windows® Showroom - March 22, 2019
- The IQ Christmas Jumper Fundraising Day 2018 - December 19, 2018