IQ Glass worked on the Great George Street project alongside Barton Wilmore Architects to refurbish the seven-storey commercial building Bristol. Frameless fire rated glazing was installed as well as glass balustrades and a structural glass box.
The fire rated facades were installed throughout the building to create frameless glass walls, allowing the natural light coming in through the glass box at the top of the atrium into each of the office spaces. Structural glazing was used to create the glass box to provide incredible sky views of the Bristol. Low iron glass beams were integrated into the design to provide structural support, these also help to continue the frameless design of the glazing.
Find out more about our Great George Street project here.
Latest posts by Rebecca Clayton (see all)
- A Guide to Natural Light in Architectural Design - April 23, 2021
- Luxury 5 Bedroom Home with IQ Glazing in Newcastle for Sale - February 3, 2021
- Roof Glazing CPD from IQ Glass – Register Today - January 29, 2021
- Strategic Use of Roof Glazing - July 8, 2020
- Recreate a Modern Villa Design with Architectural Glazing - June 21, 2020