The IQ Glass office and showroom will be closed for the Christmas holidays
The holidays are approaching fast and we are all getting ready for the festivities. This month we have been embracing the festive season with both hands. We’ve held a Christmas jumper day; minced pies have filled the office and we are holding a company-wide secret Santa for our Christmas party.
This year has been a very exciting year with an abundance of impressive project completions, new product launches and new additions to the architectural glazing showroom. We are very grateful to all our clients, new and old, for providing us with outstanding glazing opportunities for architectural designs that seem to get more and more innovative as the years go on.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We look forward to working with you again in 2020 and seeing the next generation of architectural designs come to life.
Please note that our offices and showroom will be closed for the Christmas holidays from 20th December until 6th January 2020 when we reopen at 8:30 am. Our enquiry inbox won’t be monitored over the Christmas break, however, if you would like to send us an enquiry over Christmas please feel free to email email@example.com and your enquiry will be dealt with quickly on our return.
Latest posts by Lucy Thompson (see all)
- The entrance doors designed specifically for conservation areas - June 8, 2020
- The IQ showroom reopens to visitors - June 1, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About the NEW Sieger® Glass Balustrade System - February 19, 2020
- Options for Specifying a Modern Window System - February 4, 2020
- IQ Glass Group: Top 5 Projects of 2019 - January 8, 2020