The Artichoke in Old Amersham Welcomes Guests Back
The Artichoke in Old Amersham has reopened its doors to invite guests and diners to visit once again, at a social distance. The restaurant, known for being the only one in the local area to be awarded a Michelin star, serves an innovative mix of seasonal dishes.
Experience the modern British cuisine from Wednesday to Saturday in the charming 16th century building. All tables will be spaced accordingly to allow a safe and reasonable distance between patrons, with the restaurant even opening the first floor to accommodate more seating.
Tables can be booked through their website or by email, and upon visiting the award winning restaurant you will see our Sieger Legacy door systems in action. The contemporary door solutions suit the restaurant interior perfectly, tying together the new elements with the buildings original charm for a traditional steel look finish.
Latest posts by Carly Coren (see all)
- Amersham’s Michelin Starred Restaurant Has Reopened - August 19, 2020
- Descending Window Systems in Action - June 23, 2020
- COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Important Notice - March 23, 2020
- Top 10 Moments In The Last 10 Years - March 5, 2020
- Want to Extend or Renovate a Historic or Listed Building? - December 19, 2012