IQ Glass have achieved an enviable position of 70% of new appointments on projects coming via previous happy clients.
The company has been working hard to ensure its architectural and construction clients have no reason to look elsewhere, this has included a wider range and performance of glass products, additional training for the installation teams and reduced lead times.
The company has worked hard to maintain or reduce its prices by better relationships with its supply chain and passing on savings negotiated for volume orders.
Director Gary Davis commented ‘ the most cost effective way to operate is with high levels of repeat business, apparently its 7 times harder to win new work so why be a busy fool. We strive to be on top of our game and with our finger on the pulse as you can’t do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and be in business tomorrow’.
Latest posts by Gary (see all)
- Party IQ Glass Style - November 6, 2012
- The Future of Glass - September 19, 2012
- IQ Glass Featured in Listed Heritage Magazine Sept/Oct issue - August 28, 2012
- IQ Glass Behind the Scenes: Automatic Sliding Rooflight - August 13, 2012
- IQ Glass Rooms Launched! - August 10, 2012